The Associated Students of UC Law SF (UCLAS) is the elected student government of UC Law SF and is responsible for representing the interests of the student body.
As one of the largest and most active on-campus student organizations at UC Law SF, your elected representatives on the UCLAS Executive Board and General Council:
- Allocate funding to various student organizations;
- Share student concerns with administration and faculty;
- Vote on resolutions for issues of interest to students;
- Coordinate social, alumni, and community service events; and
- Work to generally improve student life at UC Law SF.